Ray Ban RB4149 710|Frame:Shiny Havana|Lens:Crystal Green
The Ray Ban sunglasses are one of the best known brand in the eyewear world. With a host of familiar styles such as Ray Ban Aviators,Ray Ban Wayfarers. The Ray Ban is an American high end manufacturer of sunglasses, founded in 1937 by Bausch & Lomb, the company began by making Ray Ban sunglasses for fighter pilots in 1937 which would block out infrared and ultraviolet rays. Pilots immediately took to these new Ray Ban Aviators and a style revolution was born.
This kind of Ray Ban RB4149 710 is now available from us. Ray Ban unisex RB4149 sunglasses offer an easy to wear propionate plastic frame with front curvature, classic lines, and flexible hinges for superior functionality. The rectangular lenses and wider temples provide extra coverage. The Ray Ban RB4149 sunglasses sit well on small to medium size faces. The Ray Ban signature logo comes on both lens and temples. The RB4149 sunglasses are classic and stylish while easy to wear. Ray Ban sunglasses are prescription friendly and come in gradient, mirrored, or polarized lenses.
- Model: Rayban_Sunglasses_R138
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 12-48 hours after your payment is received. We will deliver your order by Parcel Force - Worldwide Express Mail Service (Online Tracking). And it normally will arrive within 3~5 working days;
2. The tracking No. of your Parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online;
3. Shipping Fee is $19 per order , no matter how many items you purchase in your order. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment;
4. We cannot deliver your order to a P.O. Box address, so be sure to give us a street address.
Fit great, look good, and they do the job. I have sensitive eyes and these are great. Cannot ask for...
Date Added: 02/25/2013 by Maria
Hubby loves these glasses. They look great on him too. Very attractive and should hold up for a long...
Date Added: 05/02/2012 by Jared